Well progress is not REALLY what it is my mind: I am the I-want-it-NOW type of person and the progress I secretly expected hasn't happened.
I'm told normal,sane thinkers do not expect to have lost 10 kg in 24hrs - and I havent - but, I have moved along the continuim towards that healthy, insulin producing body I need if I am to enjoy the more mature ( age-wise) years of my life.
- I have 'sort of ' eaten well today (actually I'm hungry as I havent eaten well so far today, just eaten less.)
- I have signed up for four months of weight-watchers (a miracle MUST happen in that length of time .. surely?)
- I have bought new Adidas (20% off) cross trainers
- I have had a 30-min walk
- I've now confessed to you ( I've been told I'm sick as my secrets, so this blog will be my 'dear diary' that keeps my sick-as secrets public)
- And now, I''m off to the supermarket to stock up on tinned fish for lunchtime protien.
Ciao, see you back here tommorrow,