Saturday, March 7, 2009

Is Thailand safe?


Although I have been blogging about my trip to Thailand last week - I suspect some of you may still be wondering: “Is Thailand safe?“

Now I have to admit when the political protesters blocked the airport I found it hard to be sympathetic for travelers who were bleating about being ’stuck’ in Thailand. That may have been unfair of me, as, as a passionate nomad, as a traveller who makes her own arrangements as to how, where and when I’ll travel, and where I’ll stay, my thoughts were ‘Thailand is the easiest of countries to leave’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thailand is such a heaven for travelers, Different Culture, language, religion, food culture, dressing, architecture , Historical building, beautiful beaches ,plateaus, Deep rivers, Fascinating natural sites, thrilling wildlife…Over all Thailand is best destination for travelling for more information you can go to Tourist Information Guide